IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DOLPHIN SWIM CLUB POLICY AND PROCEDURE CHANGES FOR 2020
We are looking forward to the upcoming summer 2020 at the Dolphin Swim Club. We have implemented a few necessary changes to increase safety, accountability and to maintain an overall enjoyable experience at the Dolphin Swim Club.
- You and your family MUST have a Season Pass to enter the Dolphin Swim Club. Every Season Pass will include an unlimited number of guest passes. Season Pass holders are required to be present at the time guests will enter. All guests will be charged a fee of ADULT (13+) $15, CHILD (3-12) $10, UNDER 3 FREE, TWILIGHT $7.
- Season Passes will be available for purchase for Lower Southampton Township residents starting on January 6, 2020 and concluding on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 4:00 PM. Season Pass sales for non-residents will be available on February 14, 2020 and concluding on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 4:00 PM. A limited number of Season Passes are available and will not be available for purchase after March 31, 2020. A $20 discount will be available on all pass types until Friday, March 2, 2020 at 4:00 PM.
- In the event of inclement weather, all Season Pass holders and guests will be required to exit the facility to their vehicles. No one will be permitted in, on, or around the pools and grounds in the event of thunder and lightning. The facility will re-open 30 minutes after the last heard thunder or lightning.
- Every child under 3 years old WILL BE REQUIRED to wear a swim diaper.
- The party policy has not changed, please contact the Parks and Recreation office for details and availability on booking a party.
- BBQ will be permitted in the designated areas only. No outside grills will be permitted. Grills will be provided and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- One (1) movie night, end-of-summer party is scheduled for Friday, August 21st.
- Aquacise will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1 PM – 2 PM in the Adult Pool. Anyone not participating will be asked to exit the Adult Pool at that time.
DOLPHIN SWIM CLUB WILL RE-OPEN ON MAY 23, 2020!
Daily Hours 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
260 West Bristol Road, Feasterville, PA 19053
Phone: 215-357-7300 ext. 340
Google Map for Directions… Please click “HERE”
Hours of Operation
Dolphin Swim Club will open Memorial Day Weekend!
Swim Club Hours:
11:00am – 8:00pm (Weather Permitting)
*15 minutes prior to closing, our lifeguards will start the closing procedures*
Snack Stand Hours:
11:00am – 7:00pm (Weather Permitting)
- Heated Main Pool
- Heated Adult Pool with special activities *extra charge for Aquacise*
- Toddler Pool
- Splash Pool with Dolphin Sprayer
- 6′ Waterslide
- Modern Playground
- Changing Facilities
- Outdoor Patio Tables
- Rustic Picnic Grove
- Basketball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Volley Ball Courts
- Soccer Fields
- Skate Park
Dolphin Swim Club Daily Rate:
SEASON PASS HOLDERS MUST BE PRESENT WITH GUESTS
$15.00 – Adult General Admission (13+)
$10.00 – Children 3 to 12 years old
Free – Children under 3 years old
$7.00 – Twilight Rate (After 5:00pm)
** CASH ONLY PAYMENTS **
Dolphin Swim Club 2020 Season Pass Rates:
*Proof of residency is required
Family*: $562.00 (Resident) $756.00(Non-Resident)
Family Rate Additional Members: $65 (Resident) $65 (Non-Resident)
Individual: $351.00 (Resident) $465.00 (Non-Resident)
Senior (60+): $241.00 (Resident) $265.00 (Non-Resident)
* Family rate is not to exceed 5 members living in a single household.
$20.00 discount if registered before March 2,2020 at 4:00 PM.
Aquacise (an additional activity to your Season Pass): $70 (Resident) $81 (Non-Resident)
End of Summer Party
An End of Summer Party is included in your Season Pass.
The party will be held on Friday, August 21, 2020.