Message from PECO to Lower Southampton Township residents:
Township Officials were just on the phone with PECO. This is the most current information we have for our residents – PECO is accessing the damage from the storm and they are prioritizing critical customers. Most PECO customers will have power restored by Monday evening. However, some areas may be without power until Wednesday. As we get more information, we will keep you updated. Please contact PECO with any questions – 1-800-841-4141.
- PECO urges customers to be safe during severe weather by staying away from downed power lines and potentially damaged electric equipment.
- Customers should always assume that PECO equipment is energized.
- Customers experiencing any issues with their electric or natural gas service should contact PECO at 1-800-841-4141.
- Customers also can easily report issues with electric service at peco.com using their phone, tablet or computer or through PECO’s new mobile app.
- PECO’s free mobile app allows customers to easily access their account information on the go. Customers can report an outage, stay up-to-date on the restoration status, pay their bill, check their usage and more. The PECO free mobile app is available through the App Store or Google Play.
- Through our customer preference center, PECO customers can choose to receive a message via text, email or phone, when power is out in their area, when power is restored, or when the estimated restoration time for their outage changes. Customers should visit peco.com/alerts to sign up.
- Customers can find additional information at peco.com/outages. Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/pecoconnect and on Twitter at twitter.com/pecoconnect.