The Dolphin Swim Club will not be open this weekend. Look for an announcement on Monday evening.
- In the event of inclement weather, all Season Pass holders and guests will be required to exit the facility to their vehicles. No one will be permitted in, on, or around the pools and grounds in the event of thunder and lightning. The facility will re-open 30 minutes after the last heard thunder or lightning.
- Every child under 3 years old WILL BE REQUIRED to wear a swim diaper.
Click HERE to purchase your season pass.
Daily Hours 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
260 West Bristol Road, Feasterville, PA 19053
Phone: 215-357-7300 ext. 340
Google Map for Directions… Please click “HERE”
Hours of Operation
Dolphin Swim Club will open Saturday, July 10, 2021.
Swim Club Hours:
11:00am – 8:00pm (Weather Permitting)
*15 minutes prior to closing, our lifeguards will start the closing procedures*
Snack Stand Hours:
- Heated Main Pool
- Heated Adult Pool with special activities *extra charge for Aquacise*
- Toddler Pool
- Splash Pool with Dolphin Sprayer
- 6′ Waterslide
- Modern Playground
- Changing Facilities
- Outdoor Patio Tables
- Rustic Picnic Grove
- Basketball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Volley Ball Courts
- Soccer Fields
- Skate Park
Dolphin Swim Club Same Day Pass Rate:
$15.00 – General Admission (ages 6 year old & up)
Free – Children age 5 and under for same day pass
$30.00 – Family of 2
$45.00 – Family of 3
$50.00 – Family of 4
$55.00 Family of 5
Must be purchased through RecDesk the same day. The date on your receipt must match the day of use.
Dolphin Swim Club 2021 Season Pass Rates:
*Proof of residency is required
Family*: $345.00 (Resident) $455.00(Non-Resident)
Family Rate Additional Members: $65 (Resident) $65 (Non-Resident)
Individual: $215.00 (Resident) $285.00 (Non-Resident)
Senior (60+): $140.00 (Resident) $150.00 (Non-Resident)
* Family rate is not to exceed 5 members living in a single household.
Aquacise (an additional activity to your Season Pass): TBD
Party Agreement and Guest ListParties are only open for Season Passholders to book. Parties must be booked and paid for 2 weeks in advance.
There will be absolutely NO BBQ, NO ALCOHOL, NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND, AND NO GLASS. All bags and coolers will be searched. (Mesh or clear bags preferred)
Failure to follow ANY of the rules will result in ejection from the facility and loss of season pass or ability to purchase a same day pass.
Click HERE to view the party agreement.
End of Summer Party