The Sanitation/Trash Rebates for the 2021 tax year will be given to qualifying residents beginning February 8, 2022 thru May 31, 2022. The rebate is $50 per household.
To qualify for this rebate, a resident must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Lower Southampton Township resident.
- Must be a Senior Citizen age 65 years or older.
- A Veteran that is 50% disabled or greater with a letter stating % of disability is also eligible for rebate.
- Must be the homeowner for the entire year of 2021. No rebates will be given if not the owner from January 1 through December 31.
There is only one rebate per household. Rebate will be given for primary residence only (must match with the address on your drivers license).
To receive your rebate, you must present the following:
- ID showing you are 65 years or older. Must be 65 by 12/31/21.
- Must be the owner of the property.
To receive your rebate stop by the Township building or call Denise at 215-357-7300 x312.