The Sanitation/Trash Rebates for the 2018 tax year will be given to qualifying residents beginning February 8, 2019 thru May 31, 2019. The rebate is $50 per household.
To qualify for this rebate, a resident must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Lower Southampton Township resident.
- Must be a Senior Citizen age 65 years or older.
- A Veteran that is 50% disabled or greater with a letter stating % of disability is also eligible for rebate.
- Must be owner of the property.
There is only one rebate per household. Rebate will be given for primary residence only (must match with the address on your drivers license).
To receive your rebate, you must present the following:
- A County and Township Tax Bill stamped paid by the Tax Collector or a receipt from Tax Collector showing payment.
- ID showing you are 65 years or older. Must be 65 by 12/31/18.
- Must be the owner of the property.
Come to the Township Administration Building during business hours to pick up your rebate check.