Current Employment Opportunities
Lower Southampton Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer.The Township only accepts applications for posted vacancies. Lower Southampton Township does not keep applications on file.
Please read the following instructions to apply for employment:
- Click here for application: Employment Application
- Once you complete the application, save to your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and complete the form below.
- Click Browse to attach your completed application.
- Click Submit Application.
Vacancy – Non-Union
CAMP COUNSELOR – SEASONAL POSITION
Lower Southampton Township is seeking applicants for seasonal summer camp counselors in the Park and Recreation Department. The primary purpose of this position is to motivate and lead camp groups to stay on task and provide a safe environment.
Work is performed indoors or outdoors depending on site.
Experience working with children preferred but not required. Salary depends on qualifications.
Upon offer of employment – counselors are required to submit satisfactory pre-employment federal and state mandated clearances. They need to be received within 14 days of accepting the position.
SNACK STAND – SEASONAL POSITION
Lower Southampton Township is seeking applicants for a seasonal part-time Snack Stand Cashier/Attendant at the Dolphin Swim Club in the Park and Recreation Department. The primary purpose of this position is to wait on customers, fill orders, collect money, cook and prepare food, and clean snack stand at the end of the day.
Work is performed indoors in a clean, casual, environment. Some days, snack stand can be very hot and humid. Early evening and weekends may be required.
Math skills and customer service experience preferred.
Upon offer of employment – Cashiers/Attendants are required to submit satisfactory pre-employment federal and state mandated clearances. They need to be received within 14 days of accepting the position.
Lower Southampton Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants can submit an application by:
- Online from our website (see above instructions).
- Print out the application and mail to: Lower Southampton Township, c/o Personnel Administrator, 1500 Desire Avenue, Feasterville, PA 19053.
- Scan and email to Ladams@lstwp.org.
- Come to the Lower Southampton Building to complete and submit an application in person.