Current Employment Opportunities
Lower Southampton Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Township only accepts applications for posted vacancies. Lower Southampton Township does not keep applications on file.
Crossing Guard positions available
The Lower Southampton Township Police Department is seeking part time crossing guards for the upcoming school year for the Neshaminy School District schools located in the Township. The guards will be responsible for safely crossing students and other pedestrians during school hours at crosswalks and intersections in school zones. All necessary equipment and training will be provided by the Lower Southampton Township Police Department. Interested individuals must be able to:
- Be on time and stand at their post as needed and be able to move safely across roadways.
- Be available for on-call status should they be needed to fill in on short notice.
- Be available to work both mornings approximately 7:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. and afternoons approximately 2:30 p.m. to 4:15p.m. Hours may vary due to early dismissals etc.
- Candidates must be able to work in variable weather conditions.
Applications can be picked up at the Lower Southampton Township Police Department, 1500 Desire Ave., Feasterville ~ Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(4) Seasonal Employees for Grass Cutting
Lower Southampton Township, Bucks County, is currently accepting applications for Part-Time (7:00 AM – 3:30 PM) Seasonal Employees for its Public Works Department. Seasonal staff are typically employed between the months of April through October). Duties include routine grounds maintenance, mulching, mowing, refuse removal, and good general facilities maintenance. Working knowledge of operating tractors, movers, weed trimmers and other power equipment used in facility and grounds maintenance is preferred. Applicants must be 18 years of age at the time of application, with a valid PA driver’s license, and have appropriate experience.
Applications are available online at www.lowersouthamptontownship.org. Applications can also be printed out and mailed or put in our drop box located at Lower Southampton Township 1500 Desire Ave, Feasterville, PA 19053. Please address it to the attention of the Township Manager/PW Director. Applications may be submitted by email at email@example.com. Please address all applications to the attention of the Township Manager/PW Director. Starting pay rate is $12.00/hour. No benefits are available. Lower Southampton Township is an EOE.
Applicants with diverse mechanical skills sets would possibly be evaluated for a Full-Time position/s with a starting pay rate of $18.00 per hour and benefits.
Lower Southampton Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer. See below for instructions on how to apply.
Please read the following instructions to apply for employment:
- Click here for application: Employment Application
- Once you complete the application, save to your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and complete the form below.
- Click Browse to attach your completed application.
- Click Submit Application.
Applicants are subject to a pre-employment physical and drug and alcohol screening. Applicant must supply current copy criminal history record check from https://epatch.state.pa.us upon offer of employment. Lower Southampton Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants should submit a complete application, resume and references to Lower Southampton Township c/o Personnel Administrator, 1500 Desire Avenue, Feasterville, PA 19053 or e-mail at Ladams@lstwp.org.
Lower Southampton Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants can submit an application online from our website at LowerSouthamptonTownship.org; print out and mail c/o Personnel Administrator, 1500 Desire Avenue, Feasterville, PA 19053; scan and e-mail to Ladams@lstwp.org or come to the Lower Southampton Township Building to complete and submit an application.
Applicants can submit an application by:
- Online from our website (see above instructions).
- Print out the application and mail to: Lower Southampton Township, c/o Personnel Administrator, 1500 Desire Avenue, Feasterville, PA 19053.
- Scan and email to Ladams@lstwp.org.
- Come to the Lower Southampton Building to complete and submit an application in person.