Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Permits and Forms

How to Submit

Permits can be dropped off at the Township Administration Building or emailed to in PDF format.

Use the UCC Permit Form for the following but not limited: Accessibility, Building, Demolition, Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing.

Use the Zoning Permit Application for anything that will use up space on a property such as sheds, fences, patios, etc.

Building and Zoning Permit Applications

Fire Marshal Permit Applications

Pennsylvania Dog License
All dogs are required to be licensed.  Licensing helps the recovery of lost or stray dogs and helps protect the public from rabies, since licensed dogs must have proof of vaccination.  Licensing also indicates ownership of a dog.  Click here for: Dog License Application

Please print, fill out the application and mail, along with a check to:
Treasurer’s Office, 55 East Court Street, 3rd Floor, Administration Building, Doylestown, PA 18901.
Your license certificate and dog tag will be mailed to you.

Township bids that exceeds $25,000 
A Contractor/Subcontractor Responsibility Certification form is required.

TV Channel Request Form
Click Here For: Channel Request Form

Board Applications

Bucks County Planning Commission

Public Works Permit Applications

2024 Fee Schedule

Please contact the corresponding department(s) to verify fee costs.

Zoning Department
215-357-7300 ext. 352

Fire Marshal Department
215-357-7300 ext. 311

Sewer Billing Department
215-357-7300 ext. 312

Public Works Department
215-357-7300 ext. 302