Looking for assistance to help you manage your energy bills, especially during the cold winter months? Visit @PECOConnect’s website to learn about LIHEAP: peco.com/liheap
The Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is a federal program that provides financial heating assistance to qualified households in the form of a CASH or CRISIS grant. The assistance is available to help customers that are at/below 150% of the federal poverty income guidelines and demonstrate a heating burden.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Apply:
1. LIHEAP is free money and you never have to pay it back
2. The minimum LIHEAP grant amount is $300 per customer
3. The maximum LIHEAP grant amount is $2,000 per customer
4. Even if you are current on your PECO bill, LIHEAP funding will go towards future PECO bills
5. Don’t leave free money on the table. Every year millions of dollars go unclaimed. Get Yours!
Learm more at: peco.com/liheap